Write, sign, and send a letter to Bishop Zubik begging him to reinstate the sacraments in our diocese.
We have provided a template letter as an example, so that we can campaign for the sacraments out of love. Feel free to use this or similar language! If you choose to write your own letter, please use this guide so that your language reflects charity.
To ensure that your letter reaches Bishop Zubik's desk, and hopefully reads the entire thing, we recommend you do the following:
- Address the letter to:
- His Excellency, David A. Zubik
- Diocese of Pittsburgh
- 111 Boulevard of the Allies
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1618
- Write "CONFIDENTIAL" on the outside of the envelope in large red letters
- Hand write the body of the letter if you are able to.